A Quick Update

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 1 comments
First of all, we wanted to let you all know about Matt's Interview this Friday! We are really excited, this is his first interview since being laid-off in December. It is for the position of Environmental Engineer with Malcolm Pirnie in Kirkland. It would be a perfect fit for him and is in a great location. Please join us in praying for this interview and job possibility. It would be such a blessing for Matt to have a job and for us to be able to be in our own place again before the baby comes!

As a lot of you know, I have been really sick this past week. Thank you for all of your prayers, I believe I am on the tail end of it and should be feeling better soon. I don't remember the last time I was this sick for this long! I miss all the medications I could take before I was pregnant ;) But, it is a small price to pay for the health of our child. Most likely one of the first in a long line of sacrifices and putting the baby first!

On another note, we are looking forward to Sammy's visit over spring break! He will also be here for my birthday, which will be fun for me! We miss all of our family and friends that are far away and love when we get to see any of you! Speaking of which, we will be seeing the Flint side of the family this April as we travel to CA for Gramma Dotti's birthday! Lots to look forward to in the next couple of months!

Well, that is all for now, I'm off to rest!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB