A Grand Celebration

Thursday, March 19, 2009 1 comments

This past Monday we celebrated my 26th birthday at The Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue with friends and family. It was an evening full of good food, good company, smiles and laughs. It was a lot of fun for me. An extra special thing for me was having Sammy in town to celebrate with me :)

Matt, Sammy and I showed up 30 minutes early to make sure that we could get seats for everyone, since they don't accept reservations. We played games on Sammy's i-pod touch and took pictures to pass the time. All in all there were about 15 of us there! It was loud and festive. It is a little hard to make conversation with everyone in situations like that, but I tried to get to everyone and I was so happy that they all made it! I really enjoyed that they were all there to celebrate with me. I even got some fun gifts!

Overall the day was very satisfying and I can't believe that I am now in my late 20's with a baby on the way!! When did I get so old?! Even though the big 2-6 has me a little freaked out, I am excited for all the things this next year will bring and plan to make the most of it and enjoy every minute as Matt and I start down the long road of parenthood together! Not to worry though, I'm sure I'll be adjusted to 26 just as 27 rolls around... isn't that just the way it goes?! God bless and thank you for all of the warm birthday wishes!!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB