It's Kickball Time!

Monday, June 22, 2009 0 comments

So, I believe I have already mentioned the fact that Matt is in a kickball league this summer. He is on a team along with the rest of our lifegroup from church. Minus Heather and I, since we are pregnant :) Anyway, this past Sunday was their 4th game, I believe, so it is in full swing and going really well. They have won 3 of the games, 2 of them they pretty much kicked butt ;) Anyway, I am enjoying the Sunday afternoons in the sun watching them all run around in pink shirts and tiny shorts, well the guys are all in tiny shorts anyways! It is a lot of fun and we are all looking forward to the rest of the season. I thought I would just share a few pictures with you from our last game. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB