24 Weeks and 2 Days

Monday, June 8, 2009 0 comments

Well, I am now 24 weeks into pregnancy! It really is going by quickly. It is hard to believe. I almost want it to slow down a little... but not really!!! I want to meet this little man :) As you can see, I am getting bigger all the time. The baby is close to fully developed. Just a few things still being worked on, like the lungs. He has begun the process of putting on baby fat, now. So, he is getting bigger and stronger all the time. Which, I can tell by the intensity of his movements ;) It is fun, feeling him move and having an idea of what is going on in there, though at times, I wish he would settle down a bit, like when I'm trying to sleep and he wants to dance! The bathroom seems to be my closest friend right now... we are constantly visiting ;) I have also started having braxton hicks contractions already! Which, the doctor said is fine, so long as they are not too frequent. Other than that, there is not a whole lot of new news. Just keep praying for Parker's health and development and for my health as well, as the summer months come on and things get more difficult all around :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB