What a Wonderful Birthday...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2 comments
The big 2-7!! Almost 30. WOW, does time fly, or what! This has been a very wonderful birthday!! First of all, Sammy and Hillary are here for spring break, so I have been able to spend a lot of time with them. Also, Grandma and Grandpa were in town and Matt and I have been able to spend some quality time with them. Plus, I have gotten to see my cousin Heather and her husband Josh and their new little baby AND my other cousin, Courtney, and her husband, Jake, were in town for the weekend and we got to see them. It has been a weekend full of fun and family! Who could ask for more? I still miss Parker everyday, and wish he was here on this day... I always hoped to have children by now. But, by God's grace I have been able to see a lot of my family this weekend and we had a BEAUTIFUL sunny day and I got to have a wonderful birthday dinner with good food and great company. Thanks to everyone who has made this birthday so special. And to those of you who couldn't be here, I missed you and thought of you and I hope to see you ALL soon!


2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB