" White Christmas"

Monday, December 21, 2009 3 comments


This past week we had the opportunity to see the musical "White Christmas" in downtown Seattle at the 5th Ave Theatre. We went with Mark and Elaine, Dan and Celeste and Nate. Before hand we all went out to dinner at McCormick and Schmick's, which was really good. Matt and I shared the pork chops with mushrooms in a marsala wine sauce, green beans and mushroom risotto. It was delicious and it was good to spend time in conversation with family. Then we headed over to the Theatre. Matt and I have not been to a play or musical in ages and I had forgotten how great it is to watch something live. Those people are so talented! I can't clap while I sing, much less dance and act and sing all at the same time!! Anyway, the musical was beautiful and entertaining and at the very end it snowed on the whole audience! It was magical :) We really enjoyed ourselves and were glad to be able to hang out with the Flint side of our family since we won't be with them for Christmas this year. Merry Christmas, Everyone!!


3 comments:

  • Just me...Sue said...

    Wow - this looks like it was REALLY fun! Hopefully we will make some beautiful dreams here in Minnesota over Christmas too! I love you Sweetie!!!! See you in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB