The Six Month Challenge

Monday, June 21, 2010 0 comments
Matt and I are taking on a new challenge beginning tomorrow! We were challenged, by a friend in our Life Group, to read the Bible straight through in six months. He got a schedule from a theology class he is in. He and his wife are doing it and he challenged the rest of our Life Group to do it too. So, we decided to accept the challenge :) It will be about 7 chapters a day. Approximately 30 minutes each morning and evening. I think this is going to be really great. I've tried going through the one year bible before, but with the format, I feel like I'm just jumping all over and I get a little frustrated and then I give up after a while. I think that even though it is more reading per day, I am way more likely to actually get it done because I'll only have to do it for six months rather than a whole year. Anyway, we are excited about this new challenge and are looking forward to digging in for the next six months! If you are interested in the six month challenge, I'll post a link to the reading schedule here:
http://cid-2e4337b8b81abf45.office.live.com/view.aspx/.Public/Copy%20of%202010%20Bible%20Reading%20Plan.xls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB