What Happened to the Eggs??

Thursday, April 8, 2010 0 comments
Matt and I dyed Easter eggs with our friends, Scott and Christina this year :) I forgot my camera, which is a shame, but Christina got some good pictures of the four of us together, so I'll add one of those to this post when I get it from her.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun together. We don't get to hang out as often as we would all like to, but we do get together every couple of months and always have a fabulous time! So, we went over to their place, had dinner, which was a really yummy elk roast, and dyed eggs! We started out with a dozen then one broke in the boiling process, so we ended up with eleven. We did the ultra bright option and they turned out really deeply colored and very cool looking.

So, we took ours home, and put them in the fridge for later use... we wouldn't want to waste them :) Then, as I took them out of the fridge yesterday to make an egg salad sandwich, they looked different... and weird! They got all crack-ly looking and blotchy. Which is too bad, cause they were so pretty! Well, once I got the shells all off, you couldn't tell a difference and they all tasted quite normal. That's all that is really important!

"Hey, while you're up... could I get an egg sandwich?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB