Crazy Cats!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 2 comments
So, this morning I woke up to the strangest scratching sounds! Wondering what could be going on, I got up and went in search of the noise. And there I found Oliver and the container that we store the cats food in... Oliver was hungry and didn't feel like waiting for me to get up! So, he decided to help himself. Somehow over the past couple of weeks, he has learned how to open the container, which is all very thick plastic with a lid that has an opening that needs to be flipped open and I have no idea how he did it! But, he was quite proud of his accomplishment and was helping himself to the food when I found him!

The funny thing about cats is they tend to be a lot smarter and more resourceful than we think! I guess they ARE hunters by nature ;)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Flint Fam | TNB